Google Maps : Minowamae Station https://goo.gl/maps/jWyVem49iwE2
1. Oji Town
Oji is a greenery, historic town with various attractions, temples, gardens, and museums. Asukayama Koen Park near the JR Oji Station is a great place to enjoy Sakura viewing in spring.
Related Article: http://tokyo.digi-joho.com/attractions/oji-attractions.html
- 1-min walk from Oji Ekimae Station on the Toden Arakawa Line
2. Arakawa Yuen Amusement Park (Arakawa Yuenchi)
This amusement park is a good place to bring small children. Since this amusement park is a public facility operated by the Arakawa City, it charges only a little admission fees. (200 JP Yen for an adult. 100 JP Yen for primary school student). Founded in 1922, this budget-friendly, old amusement park has been beloved by kids in Tokyo for generations.
Official Website: https://www.city.arakawa.tokyo.jp/yuuen/
- 5-min walk from Arakawa Yuenchimae Station on the Toden Arakawa Line
3. Arakawa Sizen Park
The park on top of the Mikawashima Wastewater Treatment Plant, includes a natural garden, a playground, a baseball ground, tennis courts, and a kid'ss bike-rriding park.
Official Website: http://arakawasizen-koen.com/english/
- 1-min walk from Arakawa Nichome Station 荒川二丁目 on the Toden Arakawa Line
Mikawashima Wastewater Treatment Plant
There are old brick buildings (monuments) that have been designated as national important cultural properties. The monuments are open to the public during spring (the Sakura viewing season) and autumn events.
Official Website: http://www.gesui.metro.tokyo.jp/english/top01.htm
- 3-min walk from Arakawa Nichome Station荒川二丁目 on the Toden Arakawa Line.
4. Minowa Shopping Street "Joyful Minowa"
This old shopping street lies in front of Minowabashi Station on the Toden Arakawa Line, has a nostalgic atmosphere like stepping back in time to the 1960s/70s.
- 20-sec walk from Minowabashi Station on the Toden Arakawa Line
- 3-min walk from Minowa Station on the Hibiya Subway Line
5.Ichiyo Memorial Museum
The memorial museum of Higuchi Ichio, the female writer printed on the Japanese 5000-yen note.
Related Article: http://tokyo.digi-joho.com/attractions/arts-culture/70-higuchi-ichiyo.html
Official Website: http://www.taitocity.net/taito/ichiyo/riyou.html
Googles Map: https://goo.gl/maps/PaAGv
- 10-min walk from Minowabashi Station on the Toden Arakawa Line
6.Otori-jinja Shrine (Otorisama Market)
The shrine is known for Torinoichi, or a traditional market for selling lucky charms, held in early winter. While the market is held, a number of food stalls will line along the street from Minowa station to the Ootori-jinja Shrine.
Related Article: http://tokyo.digi-joho.com/attractions/events/torinoichi.html
- 20-min walk from Minowabashi Station on the Toden Arakawa Line