Aquariums in Tokyo
It seems Japanese people like observing fish, as well as eating them as sushi. There are many aquariums in Tokyo and the vicinity, always crowded with kids and young couples. All these aquariums are quite large in scale, and even adults can spend a day without getting bored. The fantastic view of sea animals swimming carefree makes you also feel at ease.
Kasairinkai Koen (Tokyo Sea Life Park)
About 15 min by train from Tokyo Station to Kasai Rinkai Koen Station (JR Keiyou Line)
Kasai Rinkai Park
Shinagawa Suizokukan (Shinagawa Aquarium)
About. 8-min walk from the JR Omorikaigan Station on the Keihin Kyuko line.
15-min walk from the North exit of Omori Station on the JR Keihin Tohoku line
Sunshine International Aquarium
The Aquarium in Sunshine City building, a high-rise building located in Ikebukuro. Not only the aquarium, but there are also many other enjoyable facilities in the building..
- About.3-min walk from Higashi Ikebukuro Station (Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Subway line)
- About.8-min walk from JR Ikebukuro Station (East exit)
- About.4-min walk from Higashi Ikebukuro Yon-chome of Toden Arakawa-sen (Street Car)
Sunshine City: https://sunshinecity.jp/
Aqua Park Shinagawa
This aquarium is in the adjacent buildings of Shinagawa Prince Hotel.
About 2-min walk from JR Shinagawa Station.
The Aquarium in Tokyo Skytree Town, a complex building at the foot of Tokyo Skytree located in Oshiage, Sumida-ku. The feature of this aquarium is the world largest nature aquarium designed by Takashi Amano.
- About.3-min walk from Tokyo Skytree Staion or Oshiage Station on the Tobu Skytree Line.
- Approx. 20 min walk from Asakusa Subway Station.
Hakkeijima Sea Paradise
One of the largest Aquarium in Kanagawa Prefecture
Kamogawa Sea World
The largest Aquarium in Chiba Prefecture