Kasairinkai Koen (Tokyo Sea Life Park)
About 15 min by train from Tokyo Station to Kasai Rinkai Koen Station (JR Keiyou Line)
Kasai Rinkai Park
Shinagawa Suizokukan (Shinagawa Aquarium)
About. 8-min walk from the JR Omorikaigan Station on the Keihin Kyuko line.
15-min walk from the North exit of Omori Station on the JR Keihin Tohoku line
Sunshine International Aquarium
The Aquarium in Sunshine City building, a high-rise building located in Ikebukuro. Not only the aquarium, but there are also many other enjoyable facilities in the building..
- About.3-min walk from Higashi Ikebukuro Station (Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Subway line)
- About.8-min walk from JR Ikebukuro Station (East exit)
- About.4-min walk from Higashi Ikebukuro Yon-chome of Toden Arakawa-sen (Street Car)
Sunshine City: http://www.sunshinecity.co.jp/
Aqua Park Shinagawa
This aquarium is in the adjacent buildings of Shinagawa Prince Hotel.
About 2-min walk from JR Shinagawa Station.
The Aquarium in Tokyo Skytree Town, a complex building at the foot of Tokyo Skytree located in Oshiage, Sumida-ku. The feature of this aquarium is the world largest nature aquarium designed by Takashi Amano.
- About.3-min walk from Tokyo Skytree Staion or Oshiage Station on the Tobu Skytree Line.
- Approx. 20 min walk from Asakusa Subway Station.
Hakkeijima Sea Paradise
One of the largest Aquarium in Kanagawa Prefecture
Kamogawa Sea World
The largest Aquarium in Chiba Prefecture